Showreel   |   Twitter   |  Tumblr   |   LinkedIn   |   Vimeo

Friday, April 30, 2010

Aquarium

Oh yeah! I forgot to mention I got an internship!! At Digital Kitchen, no less! It's an amazing emmy-winning-and-nominated studio that does a lot of commercials and trailer-type work. I'm just a lowly intern, but I'm really enjoying my time here and the people. It's been a slow start, but graduation is TOMORROW, so I think once I have that out of my hair, I can really dig in a learn a lot!

Here's a little something I did on like.. day two when we had a bit too much down time. Just after effects and particles. (You can see I used the seaweed technique on the Persona project for school - which my brother is currently putting music on, so that's something to look forward to!)

No comments:

Post a Comment