Showreel   |   Twitter   |  Tumblr   |   LinkedIn   |   Vimeo

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hello Shiny

I've been learning a lot about a different kind of process here at my internship. Turbosmooth and shiny and not all parts of the boat need to look like a boat. It's a bit different than the pipeline I'm used to... the whole "What's This For?" DigiPen process. The question still exists, but the answers are a lot more vague and malleable.

I'm starting to feel like I'm more of a work horse than I am a creative force to be reckoned with. I'm not sure how I feel about it. Maybe I just need to learn more about my own personal aesthetic and just make shit for the sake of cool-looking. Serving no particular purpose. So! With that in mind; Here's something shiny!



I made this in my free time at DK - though I haven't had a whole lot of it. I've been working on a project that I actually signed an NDA for! How exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment