Showreel   |   Twitter   |  Tumblr   |   LinkedIn   |   Vimeo

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hero Up!

Been a while, but it's because I've been terribly busy SHIPPING MY FIRST GAME!

Marvel Super Hero Squad Online!


Proof:



Yep! Those are the credits, and that's me! Listed as an FX artist with my wonderful colleague, Jeff Selbig (who rarely updates his blog, sorry).

If you are so inclined, go to HeroUp.com and start playing!

I feel incredibly lucky that I got to work with a great team, and well within a year of working in the game industry (having graduated college in May, and started this job in September), I got to ship my very first game AND work on a LIVE team.

Sorry there's no art in this post (I mean, aside from the lovely UI and splash pages). More to come, for sure! Especially now that I can post a bunch of stuff from Digital Kitchen AND Amazing Society.

CHEERS!

1 comment: